- Click on the link below so start installing the Amberflo.io app:
Click here to install in production
Click here to install in sandbox (Note: for Sandbox the domain is test.salesforce.com)
- Acknowledge and then press Install.
- Grant access to the managed app to call the Amberflo API. Then click Continue.
- The app is being installed.
- Once installed, the app should appear in the Apps menu and in Setup->Apps->Packaging->Installed Packages.
- Amberflo.io managed app:
Set API Key
- Obtain Amberflo API Key from Amberflo:
- In Salesforce Setup, type "Custom Settings", then click on Manage.
- Click on Edit and enter the API Token, then Save.
The Amberflo.io managed app has a sync job to sync data between Amberflo and Salesforce.
On-demand one-time import
- Launch the Developer Console
- Click Debug -> Open Execute Anonymous Window, then type the following command and click Execute.
A list of sync operations will appear in the logs:
In the Amberflo.io app, the Administrator can view Async Events as the data is imported from Amberflo.
In Setup, type "Scheduled Jobs".
Amberflo has two daily tasks scheduled:
- Clear Old Amberflo Events - purge old async events
- Download Sync of Amberflo Objects - sync data between Amberflo and Salesforce
Updated 3 months ago