Amberflo has a managed Salesforce app called Amberflo.io
Empower Sales teams to on board and provision customers with flexible Usage-Based Pricing (UBP) and discounts
- Assign a pricing plan to a customer
- Define a custom promotion (discount) or select from existing ones
- Assign a promotion to a customer
- Track Usage and Revenue
- View invoices
- View usage reports
The managed app has the following custom Salesforce objects. They can be mapped to your specific implementation and custom set up of Salesforce.com
- Product Items
- Pricing Plans
- Prepaid Credits
Our Salesforce managed app has a webhooks feature which enables realtime integration with Amberflo events. This is an inbound realtime feed from Amberflo.
- Customer updates
- New product items
- New pricing plans
- Ready invoices
- Changes in usage, revenue, and invoice amounts
Configuring an outbound Webhook in Amberflo API https://docs.amberflo.io/reference/post_webhook
- All interaction between Salesforce and Amberflo is verified via token access. If the token is invalid, the entire request is rejected.
- Token is stored in Salesforce in a custom setting that only Admins have access to.
- We do not have to allow any access to the instance though the Guest Site, except through the REST endpoint. There are NO guest users except for the Salesforce web hook endpoint itself. This is recommended by Salesforce.
Updated 16 days ago