How to see a customer's remaining prepaid balance
There are a few ways to see a customer's remaining prepaid balance in Amberflo. In the Amberflo UI, navigate to the Customer tab and select an account. The Customer view shows the transaction history including all prepaid purchases and the remaining balance.
To access this programatically or as an input for another process (such as checking that a cusotmer has enough credits remaining before provisioning resources) you can also call our Invoice API (use with latest=true) to return the latest prepaid balance remaining. More information on the API can be found here -https://docs.amberflo.io/reference/get_payments-billing-customer-product-invoice.
See related from Pricing Plans and Product Items:
- How to associate meters with product items for use in multiple pricing plans
- How to enable usage limits with Amberflo
- How to update existing pricing plans with new product items
- How to delete a product item using the API
- How to enable free trials with Amberflo
- How to make a support package available as an add-on to a our standard pricing plans
- How to enable custom or negotiated per unit pricing for customers